10 must have photos of your wedding gown
1. A photo of the gown waiting for the bride - this photo for Rachel by Maree Brock is amazing!
2. A photo of the bride being dressed. Always a special moment with the bridesmaids or mother of the bride. Kenrick Rhys photograph of Melissa.
3. Arriving at the venue. So not technically one of the gown but there is so much emotion in this moment of anticipation. Excitement and nervousness can shine through in the right photo. Captured perfectly here by Lynda Gordon of Sofia.
4. Walking up the aisle or making an entrance. A very special photo for Cloe captured by Richard Wood.
5. A photo with the perfect lighting. This is one of our favourite photos. Something about the light creates an ethereal bride. (Shona captured by Emma Rogers photography)
6. A photo of the back of the gown, if it is a feature make sure there are some great shots to capture why you chose the gown. Photo Alpine Images | Astra Bride Hannah
7. The just married moment. So much romance in one image. Michaela | Steve Brown Photography
8. A close up shot of the front of the gown. Show all the details you don't want to forget. I feel you can almost touch the lace in this photo of Andrea taken by Jamie Smith from IShotz.
9. The first dance - putting the gown to work. Jessica taken by Tiffany Curtis Photography.
10. A fun and fabulous photo to show the gown once the bride is relaxed. This is one of my favourite shots - the bride is Rachel and it was taken by Patina Photography.