Why have a guest book?
Guest books are a treasured memento of your wedding day that can be used to share your wedding story with friends and family.
Our top 5 Guestbook tips
1. Have the book at the entrance so guests have to pass it both in and out.
2. Have a sign asking them to sign.
3. Prompt them what to write - advice for the bride and groom, where you met the couple. Saves some brain freeze for the guest.
4. Assign someone to take the book around and ask people to sign - and get your MC to make a comment about it.
5. Your guestbook can hold lots of other mementos of the day - casual photo snaps, photobooth pictures, some confetti, petals from your bouquet.